| Date of Birth:
Don't realy like that question, move on...
Place of Birth: Ware, Hertfordshire,
Skating Since: 1987
Team Member Since: The beginning
Current Residence: Harrow, Middlesex,
Video Parts: Death Squad the Movie, Pritchard v's Dainton, Focal Point, Big Worms - Fish, Day in the City, Channel 4 Documentary, Vans Tour Documentary, Squadrophenia, Motel 6 - Skidding the Rim, Escape from Boredom
Sponsors: Death Skateboards, Circa Footwear, Mob Grip, Ricta Wheels, Destructo Trucks, Victory Hardware, Rush Bearings, Motel 6 Skateshop.
Profile: Dan keeps getting annoyed by my cruel and frankly out of order lies I say about him in quotes, interviews etc... so this is to set the record straight...
1. He doesn't look anything like Ken Dodd or Freddie Mercury.
2. Dan is the most generous person I have ever met, just help yourself to any of his belongngs or food, he wont mind in the slightest or threaten to kill you.
3. He is the master of the ollie grab on any size tranny. Huge stalefish or method lien? You name it, he'll do it, head high first go.
4. Very much an old fashioned gentleman. Always helping old ladies across the road, opening doors for fair maidens, or giving money to charity.
5. Always the first to offer petrol money on any road trip.
6. A culinary genius. When he's not dining in the newest and most exclusive restaurants (money no object), he;s creating mouth watering delicacies in thespotlessly clean, almost sterile kitchen in the House of Doom.
7. Doesn't eversound, resemble oract like Victor Meldrew.
8. Never makes any noise, listen to stadium rock or sing at the top of his not at all annoying voice before midday. Never violently slams the front door at 8am disrupting my peaceful slumber.
9. Would never consider wasting £1500 on building a completely useless and unskateable concrete bowl (fishpond) in the back of our garden (with no drain so you have to bail it out and then have a bonfie every time you attempt to skate it).
10. Don't hesitate to invite him to your house party. He wouldn't dream of throwing all your furniture out of the window, smashing all the crockery and light bulbs, scaring the living daylights out of your guests, eating every single morsel of food in your fridge and then passing out on your bed with his head in your underwear drawer.
Hope this sets the record straight.
Nick Orechio - Death Skateboards.